Frequently Asked Questions
Payments can be declined for a number of reasons. In most cases, this occurs if the billing information is incorrect on your account or a zip code or security code is typed incorrectly. Always double check all of your information before processing the transaction.
Only one credit card (Visa/Master Card/Amex) may be used per transaction. At this time, bank-issued gift cards with a credit card logo cannot be accepted unless when purchasing MZ Wallace gift cards and the entire amount is covered by the bank-issued gift card.
Once an order has been placed, a hold totaling the order amount will be placed on your card. The charge will be posted to your statement once it clears in approximately one business day. If a payment is declined, the hold will fall off your statement, however it is up to your credit card issuing bank as to when you will see the authorization hold drop off.
For your security, your billing name and address must match the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
Not at this time. Online purchases must ship to the address provided at checkout and may not be picked up in-store.
Tracking numbers are assigned to packages upon shipping from our warehouse. You can find these tracking numbers in your shipment confirmation email as well as in your order history. While your package has already shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier may not be able to provide information about your package for 48 hours.
If you're having problems accessing our website, we suggest that you make sure your web browser is up to date.
If you’re still having problems, contact our Customer Experience Team and include:
- As much detail as you can about the issue
- Screen shots of any error message you get
- Which web browser you are using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
Check your browser
- What you have done so far to try to resolve it
We will issue price adjustments on items marked down within 14 days of purchase. If the purchased item was purchased as a final sale and then reduced further, the price adjustment is given in the form of a store credit.
There is free standard shipping on all orders of $150 or more in the Continental US.
We offer a flat rate shipping fee of $20 on all orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
Orders under $150 will be charged $8 for ground shipping.
We offer flat rate shipping costs for all orders. Orders shipped via 2 Day will cost $20 and orders shipped via Overnight will cost $30. Orders received before 12pm EST should ship the same day; orders received after 12pm EST should ship the next business day.
We offer flat rate shipping costs for all orders. Orders shipped via International Economy will cost $40, including any applicable duties and taxes.
You will receive an order confirmation email once your order has been processed and accepted by our warehouse. You will receive a second email with your tracking information once your item ships.
Orders of in-stock merchandise placed before the 12:00pm est deadline will generally ship out within one business day. Due to high volume during the sale period, FedEx Ground and Home Delivery purchases can take up to 5 business days for the order to be processed and shipped.
Orders of in-stock merchandise placed with expedited shipping to U.S. locations will be shipped within the same business day if received and authorized before 12:00pm est. If you place the order after that time, the order will ship out the next business day excluding federal holidays or in the event the warehouse is closed.
We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
Products sold at a discount of less than 40% may be returned for a full refund or store credit.
Products sold at a discount of 40% or greater are considered final sale and may not be returned.
At this time we cannot automatically process online exchanges. To exchange an item, please return the original item that you purchased, and then place a new order for the item that you would like.
To return an online order, please direct your browser to mzwallace.com/support/return-policy and follow instructions to receive a return authorization code and return form.
To return items purchased from our retail boutiques, please call 1-(888)-600-5559 to speak with a retail associate.
Purchases made through authorized third party retailers such as department stores or specialty boutiques can only be returned or exchanged to that store and may not be returned to mzwallace.com or MZ Wallace retail stores.
International customers are responsible for any return shipping and duty costs, and must return the item within 14 business days of receipt.
Shipping costs will not be refunded.
Any purchase eligible for return can be returned at one of our retail locations with in 14 days of delivery. A Return Authorization form must first be completed to be eligible for return at a retail store.
To complete an Return Authorization form, please direct your browser to mzwallace.com/support/returns and follow the instructions.
Final Sale purchases cannot be returned for any reason. This is our policy online and in our retail locations. If you happen to be uncertain about a Final Sale item please contact us with any questions before placing your order.
Phone: 1 (888) 601-4699
Your refund will be credited back on to the original form(s) of payment within 7-10 business days of our warehouse receiving your return. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. Depending on the financial institution that your card is associated with, it could take up to 5-7 business days for your credit to post to your account.
Our nylon is crafted to be stain-resistant. If something does get on it, here's something you can try.
- Mix up some warm soapy water, using a mild, neutral soap such as ivory soap or Woolite. Test the solution first on a less visible area of the bag and let dry fully before proceeding.
- To clean, apply the solution with a clean soft white cloth and rub in gentle circular motions.
- Rinse the area with clean water. Wipe down the entire nylon outside to avoid leaving a water spot.
- Air dry.
Bedford is a soft, coated nylon fabric developed by MZ Wallace. It is lightweight, so it can be draped, pleated, and quilted. Bedford is designed to be very durable and will not rip, tear, or stain with normal use. It is coated to be water and stain resistant.
Oxford is our quilted, feather-light nylon. It is packable, foldable, and crushable. Like the Bedford Nylon, our Oxford Nylon is also water and stain resistant.
Should an issue arise with your handbag, tote, or small leather good, MZ Wallace offers limited repairs. Please email our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com with details about the repair needed, your original purchase information, and images of the damage. One of our specialists will review the damage and find the quickest solution. Please note repairs are $20, unless within warranty, and can take up to 8-10 weeks to complete. At this time, MZ Wallace does not repair, refurbish, or replace leather parts. If the product was purchased with a third party retailer, please visit the original point of purchase for their return/exchange/repair policy first.
The MyMZWRewards program is a free loyalty program that allows members to earn points with every purchase.
- Double Point events
- Advance notice of promotions
- Your own MyMZW Dashboard page at mzwallace.com where you can track your points
- Member-only exclusives
- Special promotions throughout the year exclusive to members
- When you shop online through an account and make a purchase, you will automatically accumulate points per transaction.
- Customers must make an account to accumulate points. Purchases made as a guest will not be attached to your account. If you’ve checked out as a guest and would like to receive the rewards points, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Throughout the year MZ Wallace may do promotions and/or campaigns granting points that do not require making a purchase or are not tied to the Rewards Point Table.
- When you shop in store and make a purchase, you will automatically accumulate points.
- At the time of purchase with cash, check, debit card or credit card, tell the sales associate that you're a MZW Reward member. If you do not have an online account, ask to a sales associate to be enrolled.
If you return merchandise, the points accumulated with the purchase will be deducted from your total points balance.
- The following services are excluded, including but not limited to: repairs, gift-wrapping, sales tax, shipping/handling, gift card purchases and non-MZ Wallace products.
Points for purchases will be added to your account at the time of checkout (online) or payment (in store).
Simply call an MZ Wallace Customer Service representative at 1-888-600-5559 to review your Rewards account.
MZ Wallace will send a MyMZWRewards gift card for the total amount of points accrued to the email address associated with your MyMZW account on February 1 and August 1.
Yes. Sign In to access your MyMZW account and view your total points balance.
- You may update your Rewards account information in the MyMZW section of your online account.
- You may also call MZ Wallace Customer Service at 1-888-600-5559.
Only customers over 18 years of age with a physical and/or email address may become members in the Program. Corporations, associations, and other groups may not participate.
1 (888) 601-4699