Accessibility Statement for mzwallace.com (the “Site”)
MZ Wallace Inc. is committed to ensuring that the Site is accessible and usable for all current and potential customers, including people with disabilities. To this end, MZ Wallace strives to make sure that the Site meets W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA standards. Relatedly, MZ Wallace is dedicated to providing a website that is compatible with commonly used assistive browsers, tools and technologies.
Measures to support accessibility
MZ Wallace, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Site:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Regular review of compliance by third party experts.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Site is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Site. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Site:
- Phone: 888.601.4699
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 49 Crosby Street, New York, NY 10012
- Postal Address: 10 Crosby Street, Fifth Floor, New York, NY 10013
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Latest version of Chrome browser with Non-Visual Desktop Access (NVDA) Screen Reader on Windows
- Latest version of Safari browser with VoiceOver assistive technology on Mac and iOS
Accessibility of the Site relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
MZ Wallace, Inc. assessed the accessibility of the Site by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This policy applies to all content produced or updated by MZ Wallace on the Site. Note that the Site may contain links to unrelated external websites that are not within MZ Wallace’s control and may not follow the same accessibility policies and standards as MZ Wallace, and MZ Wallace has no responsibility for the accessibility of these linked websites. MZ Wallace does favor service providers who share a similar dedication to web accessibility for all individuals.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
MZ Wallace, Inc.
Chief Operating Officer
Last updated on August 1, 2022.