Terms & Conditions
The information on this Site is intended for general informational purposes and should not be relied on as the sole basis for making decisions. MZ Wallace does not guarantee that the information contained on this Site is current, accurate or complete. You rely on the material on this Site at your own risk. The information on this Site does not constitute a binding offer of MZ Wallace to sell products featured on this Site. We reserve the right to change the contents of this Site at any time and for any reason and shall not have any obligation to update any information contained on this Site. No employment, partnership, agency of joint venture relationship exists between MZ Wallace and you as a result of your use of this Site or these Terms.
Although MZ Wallace tries its best to display our products and their colors as accurately as possible, colors of the products which are actually displayed depend upon computer hardware of the user, and MZ Wallace cannot guarantee that such hardware will accurately display the colors of the products. There is also the possibility that products displayed on the Site may be out-of-stock or discontinued, and the prices which are displayed are also subject to change. We always try to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on the Site. Unfortunately, despite those efforts, human or technological errors may occur. This Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. MZ Wallace is not responsible for typographical or other errors regarding price or any other matter.
You are prohibited from purchasing any item from this Site with the intent to resell it. MZ Wallace reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or decline your order, in part or in total, even after your credit card has been charged and you receive confirmation of your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, a credit will be issued to your credit card account.
MZ Wallace, its licensors or its content providers are the owners of and have exclusive rights to all of the content on this Site, including, but not limited to, all designs, text, images, logos, media clips and downloads, interfaces, computer code and software (“Content”). All trademarks, service marks, logos and other Content displayed or featured on the Site, including, but not limited to “MZ Wallace”, “MZ Wallace New York”, “MZ Wallace New York, NY”, and “The Metro Tote” are the property of MZ Wallace. In addition, this Site and its contents are protected by copyright laws. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any right or license to use a trademark, service mark or logo featured on this Site without the prior written consent of MZ Wallace. You acknowledge that you shall not construe anything on this Site as granting any license or right to use any trademark, service mark or logo, either explicitly, implicitly, by estoppel or otherwise. MZ Wallace reserves all rights not expressly granted or relinquished herein in regards to the Site and its Content.
MZ Wallace is committed to protecting its intellectual property rights as well as the intellectual property rights of others. To report any infringement of your intellectual property rights on this Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include: (1) a description of the infringement; (2) detail of the location of the infringing material on the Site; (3) your name, address, telephone number, email address and other reasonable contact information.
You represent that you own or otherwise have the legal right to the material you submit to the Site. You agree to grant MZ Wallace a non-exclusive, irrevocable and perpetual right to use, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, display and create derivative works from any material which you submit to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. Such right shall include the right to use your name and any personal information you submit.
MZ Wallace reserves the right, at its discretion, to refuse or terminate a person’s registration, or deny access to this Site. MZ Wallace grants you a license to use this Site and such license is revocable by us, and in our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason. You are prohibited from using, modifying, distributing, broadcasting, transferring, transmitting, uploading, licensing, selling, reverse engineering or creating derivative works from any trademarks or Content on this Site. You are also prohibited from using the Site for marketing purposes or to compete with MZ Wallace.
By using this Site you agree to be held responsible for any material you submit through this Site and to indemnify MZ Wallace for all claims that result from your submissions. You agree that you shall be held personally liable for all orders placed or charges incurred, prior to your account being terminated. You acknowledge that you may not submit, upload, publish or distribute through this Site any material that could give rise to claims of libel, defamation, fraud, obscenity, or claims of any civil or criminal liability. Further, you agree that anything you submit to MZ Wallace shall not violate any right of any third party, including privacy, trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual or other personal right. You agree that you will not submit any material that contains a computer virus, spam or any software or computer code designed to damage, interfere with or mine data from the Site.
THIS SITE IS PRESENTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. MZ WALLACE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT OR RESTRICT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE IN ANY WAY AND AT ANY TIME. MZ WALLACE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: 1) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY; 2) WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE; 3) WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE OR THE SITE’S SERVER WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES; 4) THAT INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE TIMELY, COMPLETE OR ACCURATE; OR 5) THAT THE SITE SHALL BE SECURE AND ERROR FREE.
BY USING THIS SITE YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. YOU AGREE, ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT: 1) THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE TO PAY TO USE THIS SITE; 2) THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MZ WALLACE, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM: A) LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIALS YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THIS SITE, YOU DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK; B) ANY ACTIONS TAKEN BY US OR WHICH WE FAIL TO TAKE REGARDING COMMUNICATIONS YOU SEND TO US; C) YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE; D) ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS FEATURED ON THIS SITE, OR THE REMOVAL THEREOF; E) OR ANYTHING ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH THIS SITE. MZ WALLACE WILL NOT PROVIDE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT CONSTRUE ANY COMMUNICATION, INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, AS CREATING ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE DISCLAIMERS IN THESE TERMS ARE VALID ONLY WHERE THEY ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
MZ Wallace makes no warranties of any kind regarding web sites which are not operated by MZ Wallace to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. These hyperlinks are included by MZ Wallace for your convenience, and MZ Wallace makes no representations or warranties with regard to the material on these sites or the suitability, safety or accuracy of any material on such web sites. MZ Wallace has no responsibility for products or services offered or provided by any third party.
You agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify MZ Wallace and any of our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, contractors, subcontractors, service providers and suppliers against any and all damages, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities, including any all reasonable court costs and attorneys’ fees which result from any violation of these Terms, a technical problem you experience with the Site, or any issues resulting from your use of the Site. MZ Wallace reserves the exclusive right, at MZ Wallace’s own expense, to assume control of the defense of any matter for which you would be held responsible for indemnifying MZ Wallace for any losses incurred. You agree to cooperate with MZ Wallace in regards to the defense of any such matter. Any claim or cause of action you may have with respect to MZ Wallace or the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose.
This Site is hosted and operated in the United States, and all information is processed within the United States. The Site is intended to be accessed and used where such access and use is permitted by law, but we do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. This Site and these Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York. MZ Wallace does not guaranty that accessing or using this Site complies with the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located. It is your responsibility to educate yourself as to the laws of your jurisdiction and act accordingly. By using this Site you are irrevocably consenting to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the State of New York for purposes of adjudicating any action relating to these Terms and waive any objection to venue or jurisdiction in such actions.
You understand that these Terms and any other policies posted on this Site shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us regarding the subject matter thereof (the “Agreement”). You understand that the Agreement shall supersede all other, prior or contemporaneous communications between you and us, whether those communications are oral or written. A printed copy of these Terms shall be admissible, under the same conditions and to the same extent as other business documents and records, in a judicial or administrative proceeding that relates to the use of the Site. If any provision of the Agreement is found to be unenforceable, unlawful or invalid for any reason, that provision shall be severable, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. You are responsible for periodically checking this Site for any changes to these Terms. MZ Wallace may amend, alter or change these Terms, in our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, by posting on this Site a revised version of these Terms. If you continue to use this Site after changes to these Terms are posted then you consent to being governed by such changes. MZ Wallace’s failure to enforce or exercise any provision or right of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision or right.
MZ Wallace is committed to ensuring that the Site is accessible and usable for all current and potential customers, including people with disabilities. To this end, MZ Wallace strives to make sure that the Site meets W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA standards. Relatedly, MZ Wallace is dedicated to providing a website that is compatible with commonly used assistive browsers, tools and technologies.
If you have questions, concerns or feedback related to the functionality or accessibility of the Site, you may let us know by submitting the contact form available here. Persons who are unable to access or are having difficulty accessing the Site or would prefer to contact us by phone or email should contact our customer care team at email@example.com or 1 (888) 601-4699.
This policy applies to all content produced or updated by MZ Wallace on the Site. Note that the Site may contain links to unrelated external websites that are not within MZ Wallace’s control and may not follow the same accessibility policies and standards as MZ Wallace, and MZ Wallace has no responsibility for the accessibility of these linked websites. MZ Wallace does favor service providers who share a similar dedication to web accessibility for all individuals.
MZ Wallace respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that you do the same. We will respond to notices of claimed copyright infringement that are properly provided to us and that comply with applicable law. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our legal department at:
MZ Wallace, Inc.
10 Crosby St, 5 th Floor
New York, NY 10013
Attn: Legal Department
So that we may properly assist you, the following information is required:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit MZ Wallace to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with MZ Wallace’s copyright agent, because there may be penalties for false claims.
Last Revised: June 7, 2018
MZW Rewards Terms & Conditions
MZW Rewards is a free rewards program offered by MZ Wallace, Inc. By participating in the program, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- "Eligible Items" consist of MZ Wallace-branded merchandise bought at www.mzwallace.com or MZ Wallace Retail stores. Excluded are items purchased at third-party vendors, gift cards, non-MZW products, and any taxes, fees, or services (such as, but not limited to: repairs, gift wrapping, shipping/handling, sales tax, select charitable program fees, or forfeited deposits).
- "Net Purchases" are purchases of Eligible Items less returns, price adjustments, redeemed gift cards / certificates and other promotion discounts.
- "Account Balance" is the total positive accumulated MZW Rewards Account value at any point in time.
- "Eligible Customers" are residents of the United States, Canada, Australia, and United Kingdom, eighteen (18) years of age or older. Corporations, associations and other groups may not participate. Membership is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual. Void where prohibted.
- Accounts: MZ Wallace account holders who are Eligible Customers are automatically enrolled in the MZW Rewards Program (“the Program”). Eligible Customers may enroll in the Program by opening an MZW Rewards account. Once enrolled in the Program, an account accumulates Rewards Points based on Net Purchases of Eligible Items.
Calculation of Rewards Points/Status: Points will be applied to an MZW
Rewards Account at the completion of the checkout process of a
qualifying purchase based upon the total of Eligible Items in the
transaction. The Rewards Account Balance will be adjusted for returns,
retroactive price adjustments and/or any other changes to the Net
Purchases. Rewards status (i.e. Silver, Gold, Platinum) is determined by
the total Net Purchases (see table below) for the calendar year, and
reset annually on January 1. Accounts that achieve gold or platinum in a
given year will retain gold status for the subsequent year.
MZW Rewards members earn 1 point for every $10 (or £10 in the UK) spent. 1 point translates to $1 (or £1 in the UK) off a purchase during redemption periods.
Silver Gold Platinum 0-39 points 40-119 points 120+ points
Silver Gold Platinum 0-54 points 55-159 points 160+ points
Silver Gold Platinum 0-57 points 58-169 points 170+ points
Silver Gold Platinum 0-31 points 32-194 points 95+ points
Rewards Points Redemption: Rewards Points earned during each six-month
period will be available for redemption after the return period has
ended. Points earned January 1–June 30 will be available on August
1 and expire October 31, and points earned July 1–December 31 will
be available on February 1 of the following year and expire April 30.
MZW Rewards are valid only through the expiration dates specified.
Any unused value remaining in MZW Rewards after the expiration date
will be forfeited. MZW Rewards may not be used to purchase gift
cards, charitable products or Non-MZ Wallace products, and may not
be exchanged for cash. MZW Rewards cannot be combined with any other
promotion, such as but not limited to: discount coupons, special
offers, etc. MZW Rewards cannot be used towards previous purchases.
MZW Rewards must be used with the corresponding account email
address and may not be combined with other Rewards accounts.
Point Earning Period Rewards Redemption Period January 1 - June 30, 2020 August 1 - October 31, 2020 July 1 - December 31, 2020 February 1 - April 30, 2021 January 1 - June 30, 2021 August 1 - October 31, 2021 July 1 - December 31, 2021 February 1 - April 30, 2022
- Any unused value remaining in MZW Rewards after the expiration date will be forfeited. MZW Rewards may not be used to purchase gift cards, charitable products or Non-MZ Wallace products, and may not be exchanged for cash. MZW Rewards cannot be combined with any other promotion, such as but not limited to: discount coupons, special offers, etc. MZW Rewards cannot be used towards previous purchases. MZW Rewards must be used with the corresponding account email address and may not be combined with other Rewards accounts.
Disqualification: MZ Wallace reserves the right to disqualify any person or account from participation if, in MZ Wallace’s sole judgment, that person/account appears to be (a) violating these Terms and Conditions; (b) making purchases for a business, for resale, or on behalf of others; or (c) manipulating the Program in any way. If an individual/account is disqualified, the MZW Rewards Account Balance as it exists on the date of disqualification will be forfeited.
Termination of, or Change in, Program: Participation in the MZW Rewards program and the benefits of the Program are offered at the sole discretion of MZ Wallace. MZ Wallace may terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of any accumulated Rewards Account Balance and the cancellation of all benefits and privileges associated with the Program. MZW Rewards will not reinstate the previously cancelled, unused reward points if the customer subsequently signs up to become an MZW Rewards member again. MZ Wallace reserves the right to add, delete or change any of the rules, terms, conditions and benefits (including, but not limited to, the basis upon which points are awarded) of the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice. Interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of MZ Wallace, whose decision will be final. MZ Wallace has the right to close your Rewards Account for any reason.
Communication: Unless an individual has opted out of MZ Wallace's marketing email list, MZ Wallace will communicate with MZW Rewards members about marketing via mail, email, and other channels, about special promotions, offers and more. MZ Wallace will also use these channels to notify MZW Rewards member when they are eligible for a reward points, communicate Program changes and more at Company’s discretion. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing or promotional communications, MZ Wallace may continue to send you non-marketing or non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Governing Law: The Program and these Terms and Conditions are governed by New York state law as such law is applied to agreements entered into and performed entirely within such jurisdiction.
Disputes; Claims: All disputes, claims of any and all MZW Rewards account holders or potential account holders, arising under, out of, or in connection with the Program or any part thereof, including, without limitation, modification or termination of all or any part of any thereof, shall be brought to and decided by arbitration in the County, City and State of New York, before a single arbitrator and under auspices of the American Arbitration Association and its Commercial Arbitration Rules then pertaining. Except as otherwise specifically provided by New York State law, the arbitrator’s decision shall be final, binding and enforceable by any court of law with jurisdiction.
Last Revised: December 16, 2020
My MZW Terms & Conditions (prior to December 2018)
- "Eligible Items" consist of MZ Wallace-branded merchandise bought at www.mzwallace.com or MZ Wallace Retail stores. Excluded are items purchased at third-party vendors, gift cards, non-MZW products, and any taxes, fees, or services (such as, but not limited to: repairs, gift wrapping, shipping/handling, sales tax, select charitable program fees, or forfeited deposits).
- "Net Purchases" are purchases of Eligible Items less returns, price adjustments, redeemed gift cards / certificates and other promotion discounts.
- "Account Balance" is the total positive accumulated MyMZW Rewards Account value at any point in time.
- "Eligible Customers" are U.S. residents eighteen (18) years of age or older. Corporations, associations and other groups may not participate.
- Accounts: MyMZW account holders are automatically enrolled in the MyMZW Rewards Program (“Program”). Eligible Customers may enroll in the Program by opening a MyMZW account. Once enrolled in the Program, an account accumulates Rewards Points based on Net Purchases of Eligible Items.
- Calculation of Rewards Points: Points will be applied to a MyMZW Rewards Account at the completion of the checkout process of a qualifying purchase based upon the total of Eligible Items on the transaction and the benefit level (i.e. silver, gold, platinum). Benefit level for a given transaction is determined by the total purchases for the calendar year as of the end of the proposed transaction. The Rewards Account Balance will be adjusted for returns, retroactive price adjustments, or any other changes to the Net Purchases.
- Rewards Points Redemption: Rewards Points earned during each six-month period will be redeemed to a MyMZW Rewards account after the return period has ended. Points earned January 1-June 30 will be redeemed on August 1st, and points earned July 1-December 31 will be redeemed on February 1st of the following year. MyMZW Rewards redeemed on August 1st will expire on October 31st and those redeemed on February 1st will expire on April 30th. MyMZW Rewards are valid only through the expiration dates specified. Any unused value remaining in MyMZW Rewards after the expiration date will be forfeited. MyMZW Rewards may not be used to purchase gift cards, charitable products or Non-MZ Wallace products, and may not be exchanged for cash. MyMZW Rewards cannot be combined with any other promotion, such as but not limited to: discount coupons, special offers, etc. MyMZW Rewards cannot be used towards previous purchases. MyMZW Rewards must be used with the corresponding account email address and may not be combined with other Rewards accounts.
- Disqualification: MZ Wallace reserves the right to disqualify any person or account from participation if, in its sole judgment, that person/account appears to be (a) violating these Terms and Conditions; (b) making purchases for a business, for resale, or on behalf of others; or (c) manipulating the Program in any way. If an individual/account is disqualified, the MyMZW Rewards Account Balance as it exists on the date of disqualification will be forfeited.
- Termination of or Change in Program: Participation in the MyMZW Rewards program and the benefits of the Program are offered at the sole discretion of MZ Wallace. MZ Wallace may terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of accumulated Rewards Account Balance and the cancellation of all benefits and privileges associated with the Program. MZ Wallace reserves the right to add, delete or change any of the rules, terms, conditions, and benefits (including, but not limited to, the basis upon which points are awarded) of the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice. Interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of MZ Wallace, whose decision will be final. MZ Wallace has the right to close your Rewards Account for any reason.
- Release of Information: By enrolling in the Program, you consent to the release of information to MZ Wallace to carry out the Program.
- Governing Law: The Program and these Terms and Conditions are governed by New York state law as such law is applied to agreements entered into and performed entirely within such jurisdiction.
- Disputes; Claims: All disputes, claims of any and all MyMZW account holders or potential account holders, arising under, out of, or in connection with the Program or any part thereof, including, without limitation, modification or termination of all or any part of any thereof, shall be brought to and decided by arbitration in the County, City and State of New York, before a single arbitrator and under auspices of the American Arbitration Association and its Commercial Arbitration Rules then pertaining. Except as otherwise specifically provided by New York State law, the arbitrator’s decision shall be final, binding and enforceable by any court of law with jurisdiction.
Last Revised: September 25, 2018
Repair Policy Terms & Conditions
These Conditions of Service apply exclusively to Services that are requested by the Client in an MZ Wallace boutique or on the Website, and that are validated and accepted by the Client online.
You may contact the MZ Wallace Customer Care Department by telephone (telephone number indicated on the Website) to order Services.
An MZ Wallace Customer Care associate will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the Service and will guide you through the order process.
MZ Wallace may modify the Conditions of Service from time to time, at its sole discretion, provided that the Conditions of Service applicable to any order are those in force at the time you place your order.
In the case of an order placed through the Website, when you check the "Confirm estimate" or similar box at the order confirmation section of the Website before placing your order with MZ Wallace, you indicate your acknowledgement and your full acceptance of these Conditions of Service. If you refuse to accept these Conditions of Service, you will not be able to order any of the Services.
The following terms and conditions and any other related rules that are adopted by MZ Wallace and made available as provided herein (collectively the "Conditions of Service") shall apply to MZ Wallace’s online repair services (the "Services") that you (the "Client" or "you") may order from MZ Wallace New York, and having its corporate headquarters at 10 Crosby St New York, NY 10013 USA ("MZ Wallace" or referred to herein as "us", "our" or "we") in either MZ Wallace retail locations or authorized Wholesale Retailers.
Only individuals who (a) have reached the age of majority (eighteen in most states), (b) have legal capacity to enter into contracts and (c) are citizens of, or residents living in, the continental United States of America, Alaska, Hawaii or the District of Columbia may order the Services (please also refer to payment and shipping sections below for further details). Repairs are currently not offered for international customers.
If you are under the age of majority or otherwise cannot lawfully enter into a contract, you must have your parent or guardian place an order on your behalf and thereby assent to these Conditions of Service. Any orders placed in violation of this provision shall be null and void.
By placing an order through the Website, you represent and warrant that you are a bona fide end-user Client and will not use, deliver, sell or otherwise market or purchase the Services for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. If despite our efforts the Service is no longer available or MZ Wallace believes that an order would violate these Conditions of Service, MZ Wallace may refuse such order.
Only genuine MZ Wallace items are eligible for Services. Second hand purchases are not eligible.
You are responsible for ensuring that your password and account login are kept secret, safe and secure at all times. MZ Wallace will not be held responsible or liable for any misuse of your account resulting from a third party’s access to and use of your password and account login.
Should any of the information you provide on the Website change, please log in to your account and update such information directly on the Website, and inform the MZ Wallace Customer Care Department.
Moreover, in the event that MZ Wallace reasonably suspects that a third party has breached a Client's registration, password and / or account login, MZ Wallace shall immediately cancel and terminate such account, and notify you by e-mail or telephone.
When ordering Services on the Website, you will be required to confirm your other personal information as applicable, such as billing address and payment details. You warrant that all personal information given to MZ Wallace is true and correct.
You may request Repair Services on the Website or at an MZ Wallace store (Soho and Upper East Side locations).
You will be required to provide personal information, photos of your item, as well as a description of the problem, and you will be required to accept these Conditions of Service by clicking on the appropriate box on the Website.
Please carefully review these Conditions of Service prior to accepting them.
After requesting the Services on the Website or returning the signed agreement letter to the MZ Wallace Retail Store, you will be able to review and validate on the Website the price estimate corresponding to the Service of your item for repair.
If the item has been purchased within the year from MZ Wallace retail, with proven purchase, we will waive repair expenses.
This price estimate will be valid for a period of 30 days after its date of issue by MZ Wallace, after which it will automatically become null and void if you do not accept it within that time period.
You should carefully check all details before placing your repair order on the Website.
All Prices for the Services shown on the Website are in U.S. Dollars and do not include applicable state and local taxes.
If you do not accept the price estimate, MZ Wallace will not perform any repair Service.
If you are willing to order the Services, once you have reviewed the price estimate, you will be required to formally accept it along with these Conditions of Service and expressly confirm that you authorize MZ Wallace to immediately proceed with the repair Service by checking the corresponding tick boxes on the Website.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary provided for herein, MZ Wallace reserves the right to refuse, cancel and terminate orders at any moment. For example, MZ Wallace may refuse, terminate or cancel your order if there is an on-going dispute concerning payment of a prior order or if MZ Wallace suspects that you have violated these Conditions of Service.
Your online approval of the cost estimate constitutes acceptance of the repair Service to be performed by MZ Wallace and indicates the existence of a binding contract.
By authorizing us to proceed with the Service, you agree to pay for our performance of the repair work, within the limit of the price estimate you validated.
If, for technical reasons, MZ Wallace determines before proceeding with the Service that the cost of the repair will exceed the price of the estimate you validated, we will send you a new estimate for your approval or rejection.
You are responsible for the shipping expenses of sending the item to MZ Wallace and return shipping, as well as any insurance expenses. If the item has been purchased within the year from MZ Wallace retail, with proven purchase, we will waive the return shipping expenses.
You must keep a proof of shipment. Only items received by the MZ Wallace Customer Care Department will be eligible for the repair, in accordance with these Conditions of Service.
Upon receiving your item, MZ Wallace will verify that the returned creation complies with these Conditions of Service.
Once the Service has been performed by MZ Wallace (once the repair has been completed) in accordance with the cost estimate that you validated, MZ Wallace will send you an email indicating that the item has been repaired and inviting you to either come back to the MZ Wallace retail location to pick up your item or request that MZ Wallace send the repaired item back to the shipping address you indicated on the Website.
Please note that on the Website, you may change the shipping address to where the repaired creation will be returned only before making payment, not afterwards.
If you have validated the price estimate on the Website, you may pay online by credit or debit card, as indicated on the Website. Only one credit card may be used per transaction.
At this time, bank-issued gift cards with a credit card logo and Rewards balances cannot be accepted.
All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to MZ Wallace, you will need to contact your card issuer directly to solve this problem, and the repair service will not be completed or performed until the problem has been resolved.
In order to process your order, we may perform a pre-authorization of your card. The amount of your purchase will be blocked on your card until your order is confirmed and your card will be charged the applicable amount.
By submitting an order to MZ Wallace, you expressly authorize MZ Wallace to perform such pre-authorization and, where MZ Wallace deems necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your card number, to authenticate your identity, to validate your card, to obtain an initial card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Following payment of your order, you will receive an email confirmation, confirming your payment and repair.
The delivery time frame is only an estimate and is not binding to MZ Wallace. MZ Wallace shall not be liable for any damage resulting from any modification to the Delivery Term.
In the event that MZ Wallace needs to cancel an order/reject repair service due to exceptional circumstances, all payments received from you for Services shall be reimbursed to you by MZ Wallace, without undue delay and in the original form of payment used for the initial transaction, no additional fees or penalties will be assessed against you, you shall not have any claims against MZ Wallace, its agents, affiliates and employees, and neither party shall have any further obligation to the other.
You agree and acknowledge that the services are provided "as is" and "as available," without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. MZ Wallace, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees and suppliers (collectively, the "related parties") specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, accuracy, suitability, applicability, merchantability, performance, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or any other warranties of any kind relating to the services. No advice or information (oral or written) obtained by you from MZ Wallace or the related parties shall create any warranty.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall MZ Wallace or the related parties be liable to you based on or related to the services, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and shall not be responsible for any losses or damages, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the services, even if MZ Wallace and / or related parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that a court shall find that the above disclaimers are not enforceable, then you agree that neither MZ Wallace nor any of the Related Parties shall be liable for (1) any damages in excess of $1,000.00 or (2) any indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages. This limitation shall apply regardless of the basis of your claim or whether or not the limited remedies provided herein fail of their essential purpose.
MZ Wallace does not confirm the price of the Services until a price estimate has been issued by MZ Wallace.
While every effort will be made to ensure that the descriptions, photographs or graphical representations relating to the Services detailed on the Website are as accurate as possible, MZ Wallace does not warrant that such materials or other content are error-free, whether as a result of inaccuracy, omission, obsolescence or otherwise.
In case of any complaints, please contact our Customer Care using the telephone number and e-mail address indicated on the Website.
In the event that any provision of the Conditions of Service shall be determined to be partially void or unenforceable by any court having jurisdiction and for any reason whatsoever, it shall be void or unenforceable to that extent only and no further, and the validity and enforceability of any of the other provisions of the Conditions of Service shall not be affected.
Last Revised: February 22, 2019
Waived Signature Required Terms & Conditions
You will own the goods on and from the later of the point in time when: (a) we receive payment in full, or (b) we deliver the goods to you.
MZ Wallace insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. The goods are your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us.
When placing an order over $550 USD, the delivery signature requirement is set by default; however, you can update your preference on the shipping page before proceeding to purchase. Please note, that if you elect to have no signature collected, you authorize our nominated carrier to leave the package(s) at the shipping address provided by you without obtaining a signature for proof of delivery and release and indemnify MZ Wallace and the carrier from liability for any loss or damage that may result from leaving the package(s) at your shipping address without obtaining a signature.
Last Revised: November 6, 2019
EDU Special Terms & Conditions
*Offer valid until 11:59 pm ET on June 30, 2022. Limited quantities available. To be eligible for an Education Account, you must be currently enrolled or employed at a U.S. college or university with a valid student or faculty email address. Accounts will expire once you are no longer a student or faculty member. The discount offer associated with your Education Account is only applicable to select styles and may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. This offer is only available at MZWallace.com when logged into your Education Account. Education Accounts are subject to verification, MZ Wallace can override, change or cancel yours at any time. Offer is not valid in stores. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. Items purchased through our Education Account Program offer will adhere to our return and exchange policy. Terms are subject to change.
Last Revised: August 30, 2021
Ambassador Program Terms & Conditions
- Prospective Ambassadors must submit an online application to participate. Ambassadors are accepted into the Program by MZ Wallace (the “Company”) in its sole discretion, and the Company reserves the right to revoke acceptance of a participant or modify/terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all.
- Ambassadors are not employees, agents, licensees, or franchisees of MZ Wallace. They cannot act on behalf of the Company, and do not have any authority to incur debt, obligation, or liability on behalf of the Company.
The Company will send complimentary products to Ambassadors, who agree
to promote and market MZ Wallace products to friends, family, and
followers, and abide by the agreed upon requirements as outlined in the
welcome email and as updated from time-to-time. (Number of posts
required per quarter will be outlined in Ambassador instructions
emails.) These requirements include:
- Social network accounts must be public.
- Wear, model, test, and experience Company products sent to you.
- Write about Company products and post appropriate photos/videos of products and marketing events on social media accounts. You will contact the Company if a clear understanding of “appropriate” photos is needed.
- Share MZ Wallace brand message on social networks.
- Create content to be used across Company social media channels, e-mail & digital marketing, and website.
- Share content using the brand hashtags: #giftedbyMZ, #carryyourday.
- Competitors and their products/intellectual property shall not be mentioned in reference to MZ Wallace (e.g. comparing products, mentioning resemblance, etc.)
Ambassadors agree to allow the Company to use content (including images
and videos) submitted during their participation in perpetuity for any
lawful purpose and in any medium, and understand they will not receive
monetary compensation for any such use. Further, they confirm that all
content shared is their original work to which they hold exclusive
- High-resolution content is preferred
- Gifted product is not eligible for return or exchange to MZ Wallace or any of its retail partners, and cannot be re-sold.
- Ambassadors agree to help protect the Company’s intellectual property by only using the Company’s name, products, content, and trademarks as contemplated herein.
- Ambassadors will conduct themselves at all times in a manner that reflects the highest standard of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the company. Participants who do not uphold these standards will be immediately removed from the Ambassador Program.
- Ambassadors have the right to keep any products gifted to them by the Company as long as they fulfill the Program requirements each quarter. Ambassadors who do not complete the requirements will no longer be considered participants in the Program, and may be required to re-apply in order to participate in the future.
Instagram Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Open to US residents 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
- Giveaway will commence with a post on Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 9 AM ET, and all entries must be received by 10:00am ET on Sunday, May 8, 2022. To enter, entrants must like the aforementioned post and comment on it, tagging at least three (3) valid, active Instagram account in the comment. Entrants must also follow @mzwallacenyc. Non-conforming entries may be disqualified. Limit one (1) entry per person.
- One (1) winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries after the giveaway concludes. The winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Message the day of the conclusion of the giveaway (Sunday, May 8, 2022). The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of notification by responding to the message from MZ Wallace. The determination of a winner by MZ Wallace is final. No further correspondence will be entertained. A list of winner(s) may be obtained by Instagram Direct Message to MZ Wallace.
- The prize is one (1) unit of MZ Wallace Blossom Medium Metro Tote Deluxe (US$315 value). No cash or other alternative to the final prize will be offered, except at the sole discretion of MZ Wallace.
- At its sole discretion, MZ Wallace may modify, suspend, or terminate the promotion at any time. Any attempt to subvert or tamper with the drawing or gain an unfair playing advantage in any way, including through cheating, fraud, deception, unfair playing practices, unauthorized access, automated submissions/voting, denial of service, or threatening or harassing other users, are strictly prohibited and void entry. MZ Wallace accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete or fail to reach MZ Wallace by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entry and voting rely on the Internet, networks, and equipment not owned and/or operated by MZ Wallace. MZ Wallace takes no responsibility for technical issues of any kind.
Last Revised: May 6, 2022
Bobbi Brown x MZ Wallace Giveaway Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Sweepstakes. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram, nor is Instagram associated with this Sweepstakes in any way. By entering, you acknowledge that Instagram bears no responsibility for this promotion and you release Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. You understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Instagram.
Sweepstakes starts at 9:00 AM on April 19, 2022, and ends on April 26, 2022 at 11:59 PM (EST - Eastern Standard Time) (the 'Entry Period'). The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. Certain restrictions may apply.
To enter the Bobbi Brown x MZ Wallace Giveaway ('Sweepstakes'), please go to the Bobbi Brown Instagram profile page ('Entry Site') and MZ Wallace Instagram profile page ('Entry Site') + 1. Follow @mzwallacenyc and @bobbibrown 2. Like the image 3. Tag 2 friends in the comments. A limit of one (1) entry via the entry site per valid e-mail address/person will be accepted during this Sweepstakes. All entries on the site must be received by 11:59 PM at April 26, 2022.
Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site or email address, including but not limited to commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Bobbi Brown (the “Sponsor”).
The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and who meet the eligibility requirements. The officers, directors, employees, contractors, and agents of the Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies (collectively 'Promotion Entities') and the immediate families and those living in the same household of any of the above, are not eligible. All Federal, state and local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Prize(s) consists of the following: Two winners will each have the chance to win the NEW Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Skin Corrector and Concealer Sticks, a deluxe sample Vitamin-Enriched Eye Base and a MZ Wallace Zoey Cosmetics bag.. Approximate retail value of the prize is USD 139. Approximate retail value of all prizes to be awarded is USD 278.
The odds of winning a prize are determined by the total number of eligible entries received. All prizes are awarded "as is" with no guarantee, either express or implied. If by reason of a printing, typographical, administrative or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these official rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. The prize will be shipped to the winner at the expense of the Sponsor.
2 winner(s) will be selected by random drawing on or about April 29, 2022, and will be notified via social media direct message within 3 day(s) of this date. Winner may be required to execute and return required notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/ Release of Liability within 30 days of notification. Once executed Affidavit of Eligibility/ Release of Liability is received, winner has two months to claim the prize package. Failure to respond to notifications, return all required forms within 30 days or comply with any other provision may result in the winner being disqualified and an alternate winner selected. If a prize notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable for any reason, the applicable prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. All decisions are final. All Federal, state and local tax liabilities are the responsibility of the winners.
Entrants release and waive any claims they may have against Promotion Entities for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney's fees) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or parts thereof, or participation in this Sweepstakes.
If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award all remaining prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect online entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation.If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Where a dispute arises about who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the name appearing on the entry.
The Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to access the Entry Site; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site (including the Entry Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, or any combination thereof.
For an official list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Bobbi Brown x MZ Wallace Giveaway
Last Revised: Apriil 19, 2022
Instagram Giveaway 2 Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
- Giveaway will commence with a post on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 and all entries must be received by 11:59pm PST on Saturday, November 28, 2020. MZ Wallace accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, or fail to reach MZ Wallace by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entry and voting rely on the Internet, networks, and equipment not owned and/or operated by MZ Wallace. MZ Wallace takes no responsibility for technical issues of any kind.
- To enter, entrants must like the aforementioned post and comment on it, tagging at least three (3) valid, active Instagram accounts in the comment. Entrants must also follow @mzwallacenyc. Non-conforming entries may be disqualified. No limit of users tagged per entry, however tagging additional users or posting additional comments does not increase chances of winning. One winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries after the giveaway concludes. The prize is one (1) MZ Wallace Tin Metallic Medium Metro Tote (US$235 value).
- No cash or other alternative to the final prize will be offered. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Limit one (1) entry per person.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Message on or before the first business day following the conclusion of the giveaway (Monday, November 30, 2020). The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of notification by responding to the message from MZ Wallace.
- The determination of a winner by MZ Wallace is final. No further correspondence will be entertained.
- At its sole discretion, MZ Wallace may modify, suspend, or terminate the promotion at any time. Any attempt to subvert or tamper with the drawing or gain an unfair playing advantage in any way, including through cheating, fraud, deception, unfair playing practices, unauthorized access, automated submissions/voting, denial of service, or threatening or harassing other users, are strictly prohibited and void entry.
- This contest is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Instagram.
Last Revised: November 24, 2020